Post something amazing online and you could find yourself here next week!
- Taping has begun for The Rob Bell Show to air on OWN, Oprah's network. There's one a week today (5/14) but audience members must make a six hour commitment (and provide a picture of themselves; no kidding!)
- From home-schooled kid to co-director of Moms' Night Out, a director's take on the movie opening just in time for Mother's Day weekend.
- Essay of the Week: Perhaps we've put the church growth/megachurch model on a pedestal when the model we should be idolizing is much smaller communities.
- When the seminar from a featured speaker at a UK spring festival draws less than 100 people, does that say something about his name recognition or churches not prioritizing outreach?
- "Let's give the Lord a clap offering" is the latest phrase under the microscope at Dictionary of Christianese.
- HarperCollins Christian Publishing group will now include Olive Tree, a Bible software app that's probably on your phone right now.