- Dec 13,
Analysis: Roy Moore Was ‘a Bridge Too Far’ for Alabama Evangelicals
- Dec 12,
Pew: Fewer Christians Wish for a ‘Merry Christmas’ This Year
- Dec 11,
Where Evangelicals Fall on Roy Moore vs. Trump, Lauer, Franken, and Six More Men
- Dec 8,
Died: Harry Blamires, the C. S. Lewis Protégé Who Rediscovered ‘The Christian Mind’
- To More Than a Few Good Men: Don’t Give Up on Working with WomenFour research-based solutions beyond Mike Pence’s ‘Billy Graham Rule.’
- The New Normal: 9 Realities And Trends In Bivocational MinistryBivocational ministry is more than a pit-stop along the way to "real" pastoral ministry. It's as real as pastoring gets. And it's becoming very common, very fast.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Thomas Forsyth TorranceEcumenical Theologian
- The Biggest Loser in the Alabama ElectionIt’s not Republicans or Democrats, but Christian witness.
- 3 Tips for Hosting an Outstanding Church Dinner or PotluckUse the dinner table like Jesus did.
- ‘Justice League’ Unites Its Heroes to Save an Erratic, Uneven WorldDC’s answer to the MCU wants to show that surrounding darkness can only strengthen heroic light. It only kind of succeeds.
- Lovers, Fighters, and the World They MadeAlec Ryrie explores the emotional bonds that have held the Protestant family together for 500 years.