Why it may (or may not) be okay to watch adults beat up on one another.
April 21The Battle of the Bible Films
April 17Watch and Wait
April 16Heaven Is for Real
April 15Five Errors to Drop From Your Easter Sermon
April 14Why Resurrection People Remember the Dead
April 11India's Christians Shrug
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Apr 21,
James Dobson's Birthday Gift: Latest Court Victory Over Obamacare ContraceptionIn shadow of Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby hearing, judge rules in favor of Family Talk.
- Apr 21,
Bill Gothard Breaks Silence on Harassment Claims by 30 Women(UPDATED) Popular seminar speaker: 'I have failed to live out some of the very things that I have taught.'
- Apr 15,
New Poverty-Fighting Alliance LaunchesWorld Relief, Germany-based PartnerAid combine to grow programs, donor base.
- Apr 8,
Bible Society Takes 'More Accurate and Hopeful' Stance on Scripture Skeptics(UPDATED) No more 'Bible antagonists,' among many findings in this year's ABS/Barna 'State of the Bible' report.
- My Kid Is Not My CallingHow we've mischaracterized the Christian "call."
- Morning Roundup 4/22/14Christian Movies; Theological Education; Pastors Unite Despite Division
- Weekly Roundup 4.18.14: The Best Novel I've Read in a Long Time, and Other Reading NotesThe Festival of Faith and Writing, faith, family, disability and culture
- Knowing God Means More than Describing HimSometimes, our spiritual experiences can't be put into words.
- Mourning the Death of a ChurchHow our congregation found resurrection and hope at the end of its life.
- The Good News About Bad ChurchesThey're broken and messy. But God is remaking them in his holy image.
- BearsA gorgeous film about Alaska’s brown bears, but the background scenery almost steals the show.
- The Trouble with Touchy-Feely FaithA historian explores the sappier side of evangelical life.