Tarrying with Christ and the fearful dying.
April 16Heaven Is for Real
April 15Five Errors to Drop From Your Easter Sermon
April 14Why Resurrection People Remember the Dead
April 11India's Christians Shrug
April 10Vietnam Is Getting Better, and Worse
April 09Three Views: If a Cure for Down Syndrome Is Found, Should Parents Accept It?
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Apr 15,
New Poverty-Fighting Alliance LaunchesWorld Relief, Germany-based PartnerAid combine to grow programs, donor base.
- Apr 8,
Bible Society Takes 'More Accurate and Hopeful' Stance on Scripture Skeptics(UPDATED) No more 'Bible antagonists,' among many findings in this year's ABS/Barna 'State of the Bible' report.
- Apr 7,
Popular Pastor Resigns after 'Moral Failure,' But Followers Still Want His SermonsCalvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale explains why it took down Bob Coy's teachings on marriage.
- Apr 4,
Crimea Adoptions to Americans Blocked by Russia(UPDATED) Ukraine has replaced Russia as No. 3 source of U.S. adoptions. But Crimea crisis has Christian alliance preparing evacuation plan for 4,000 orphans.
- The Epic Jesus Follower Fail The cringe-worthy subplot of Holy Week underscores the truth of the gospel.
- Church Signs of the Week: April 18, 2014Silly Rabbit; Come Hear Our Pastor; House Church
- Weekly Roundup 4.18.14: The Best Novel I've Read in a Long Time, and Other Reading NotesThe Festival of Faith and Writing, faith, family, disability and culture
- Knowing God Means More than Describing HimSometimes, our spiritual experiences can't be put into words.
- Mourning the Death of a ChurchHow our congregation found resurrection and hope at the end of its life.
- The Good News About Bad ChurchesThey're broken and messy. But God is remaking them in his holy image.
- Captain America: The Winter SoldierIndestructible and super-human heroes are a bore.
- The Trouble with Touchy-Feely FaithA historian explores the sappier side of evangelical life.