Along the way, we may be able to show people Jesus.
- Jun 21,
Harold Smith to Retire as CEO of Christianity Today
- Jun 21,
Global Religious Freedom Takes Its Biggest Hit in Over a Decade
- Jun 19,
Nicaraguan Unrest Squashes Summer Missions
- Jun 15,
Canada’s Supreme Court Rejects Country’s Only Christian Law School
- 10 New or Lesser-Known Female Theologians Worth KnowingMore and more evangelical women are pursuing higher education in theology. Here are a few you haven’t heard of yet.
- The Importance Of Doing lowercase ministry In An ALL CAPS WorldWe can be loud, or we can be heard. But we can seldom do both.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- The Anti-Racism Activist That History ForgotIn the Jim Crow era, an African-American newspaper owner made a biblical case against racism.
- Heard the One About the Jewish Man, the Roman Demon, and the Gentile Pigs?Exploring the multiple meanings behind a New Testament “political cartoon.”
- When Church Gets Sidelined by Youth SportsPastors need a game plan for discipling over-committed families.
- Love Thy Neighbor as Mister Rogers DidA new documentary shows how a gentle Presbyterian minister turned TV inside out.
- You Can’t Have Racial Justice Without a Bloody CrossJonathan Wilson-Hartgrove’s necessary rebuke on race rests on a sadly truncated gospel.