What were our readers fascinated with in the past decade? Readers clicked most on controversial and confusing topics like sex and sexuality—transgenderism and female masturbation—and politics—Donald Trump’s theology and whether Christians should make voting decisions based on a “lesser of two evils” philosophy. They also found pieces on theological controversies and stories of how people found Jesus compelling. Here are the 30 most-read pieces on CT’s website from the 2010s, ending with the most popular piece.
Note: All of our top-read stories spanned from 2014-2019. Readers wanting to know our top stories from before that time can see our lists from 2013 and 2012. We also ranked our top news stories from 2011 and 2010.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingJunia, the Female Apostle Imprisoned for the GospelWhat Scripture tells us about the story of this “outstanding” Jewish woman in chains.Português
- From the MagazineBhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- Editor's PickResisting the Impulse of Self-OptimizationIn Lent, we realign our identity in Christ and recover our sense of being loved into existence by our Creator.