- South Carolina Protects Doctors Who Decline Procedures on Religious GroundsIt's the third state to give medical professionals legal backing for refusing to perform treatments such as gender transition.
- Why I’m Inviting John Leland to Thanksgiving Debates About Christian AmericaPass the big wheel of cheese, and defend the Baptist legacy of freedom of conscience.
- The Spiritual Discipline of Forgiving Total StrangersHow do Jesus’ commands apply when we are remote witnesses, not in-person victims?
- Quick To ListenEpisode 276|1 hr 4minPaul’s Advice on Letting Conscience Be Your Guide on Vaccines and MasksShould Christians trust their personal convictions?
- On Answering with Gentleness and RespectChristians are called to good-faith interactions online.
- An Attack on Faith-Based Exemptions Is an Attack on the Founders’ VisionA historian’s “intentionally provocative” account of religious liberty in America leaves too little room for claims of conscientious dissent.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 120|40minSurprise! A Conference for Gay Christians Has Sparked ControversyWhy Revoice has stirred debate about temptation and sin.
- Is There a Better Way to Fight 'Political Correctness'?When language is a tool for coercion, nobody wins.
- Christian Pharmacists and Pharmacy Owners Lose Emergency Contraceptive AppealCourt rules that dispensing Plan B and ella does not violate religious freedom.
- Dealing with Secular Extremism4 ways to calm the stormy waters around gay marriage.