- Oklahoma Approves First Church-Run Charter School in USSupporters see it as win for religious freedom and school choice, while opponents are gearing up to challenge its constitutionality.
- No School Left Behind: Why All Education Is PublicPrivate, state, and charter schools all contribute to the common good. Our debates should reflect that.
- Nashville Shooting Intensifies Attention Around Christian School SafetyAdministrators are seeking ways to “be alert and sober minded,” adding specialized training, personnel, and physical upgrades.
- Sissy Goff: After Another Shooting, Let Your Kids Ask QuestionsChristian parents need to be prepared, more than ever, to discuss this difficult topic with our children.
- Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville ShootingVictims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español
- The Struggles of Men Are a Problem for EveryoneFrom school and work to fatherhood and friendship, we need a vision of manhood that both sexes can celebrate.Português
- Why Educators Shouldn’t Be Worried About AIAI Apps like ChatGPT are a wake-up call to redefine the holistic nature of education.Français
- Public Schools Aren’t Godless. Ask the Christians Who Feel Called to Stay.Amid pandemic shifts and concerns over controversial curricula, more families have opted for private or homeschool. But many believers see their place in the system.español
- A New Solution to Gun Violence: Neighborly CareWhat if we applied Christian imagination to protecting our children?
- Don’t Run for the School BoardEducation is important. But the answer lies in family discipleship, not culture wars.