The Last Puritan
James Packer has had a considerable influence in America because he has written and said what evangelicals have most needed to hear.
Mark A. Noll|
The lonely journey of a passionate Puritan.
J. I. Packer: How I Learned to Live Joyfully
A wizened sage named Ecclesiastes tamed my youthful cynicism.
J. I. Packer|español
Fundamentalism: The British Scene
In this classic 1958 article, J. I. Packer lays out his vision for evangelical Christianity.
James I. Packer|
How Will I Be Remembered?
J. I. Packer|
God’s Plumber and Sewage Man
J. I. Packer|
- Pointing to the Pasturelands: Reflections on Evangelicalism, Doctrine, & CultureSelections from CT’s best J. I. Packer articles.
- J.I. Packer: The Bible’s Guide for Christian ActivismTrying to improve society is not worldliness but love.J. I. Packer|Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- J.I. Packer Was the Robin Hood of EvangelicalismThe prominent theologian ‘stole’ riches from church history and gave them to the spiritually impoverished.Bruce Hindmarsh|
- Quick To ListenEpisode 222|53minWhen JI Packer Was a ‘Christianity Today’ EditorThe relationship between the theologian and publication spanned nearly 60 years.Morgan Lee|
- Growing Young and Growing Old: The Legacies of John Lewis and J.I. PackerThe maturity of youth and the vibrancy of age both serve the true needs of our day.Russell D. Moore|
- From N.T. Wright to J.D. Greear: How J.I. Packer Shaped My Faith and Work20 evangelical thought leaders on the theologian who inspired their seminary studies, sparked their love of Scripture, and took them out for spicy food.Compiled by Andrea Palpant Dilley|
- 6 Reasons Christians Worldwide Thank God for J.I. PackerAs an evangelical leader in the Global South, I see how Packer brought credibility and renewal to churches in Sri Lanka and other nations.Ajith Fernando|
- When Billy Took Britain by StormGraham’s London crusade birthed an evangelical ministry of global proportions.J. I. Packer|
- Crossway: Why J.I. Packer's Ministry Has EndedPublisher reveals respected author and speaker is going blind.Jeremy Weber|