Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Christians Are Asking ChatGPT About God. Is This Different From Googling?Experts from around the world explain the consequences of the AI revolution for believers on and off the internet.españolIndonesian
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 42|50minAre We Miracle or Machine?Poet, author, and literary critic Adam Kirsch talks about human nature, technology, and the future.
- AI Might Teach, But It Can’t PreachNo, our future children or grandchildren will not be evangelized by a robot.简体中文繁體中文
- Put Not Your Trust in ChatGPT, for NowQ&A with a veteran AI engineer and entrepreneur, Tom Kehler, about the limits of the popular chatbot and the wonders of the human brain.Français
- AI Can Preach and Sing. So Why Can’t It Worship God?Why praising the Most High requires a physical body.简体中文繁體中文
- Rise of the Machines: New Book Applies Christian Ethics to the Future of AIJohn Lennox reflects on questions of consciousness in computers, enhancing humans, and other quandaries.
- The Wise Way to Use ‘Smart’ Tools During a PandemicArtificial intelligence can be helpful in fighting COVID-19. But there are ethical worries that cry out for Christian reflection.
- Artificial Intelligence Favors the Powerful. But It Doesn’t Have To.Why we stand up for Muslims targeted by China’s surveillance technology.
- The Gospel of AI: Evangelicals Want Tech to Remain Good NewsIn a “pioneering” new statement, leaders emphasize humanity’s moral authority over emergent technology like artificial intelligence.
- Rumors of AI Wars: Where Google and the Bible AgreeAn understanding of human dignity and responsibility belongs in the development of artificial intelligence for military uses.