- Hillsong Says It Is Moving ForwardNew revelations will require increased accountability, but pastor wants to look to the future.
- Israeli Academics Question Archaeological DiscoveriesAnd other news briefs from around the world.Français
- Hillsong Founder Awaits Verdict in Cover-Up CaseAn Australian court is weighing whether or not Brian Houston had a “reasonable excuse” not to report his father's sexual abuse to the police.
- Christians Remain a Minority Down Under, but Gen Z Aussies Are OpenNew survey finds just 6 percent of Australians are heavily involved in the faith.
- Australian Football Executive Forced to Resign, Prompting Debate about Religious LibertyAndrew Thorburn’s affiliation with an evangelical Anglican church was “a clear conflict of interest,” according to the club’s president
- Should Christians Own Guns for Self-Defense? A Global SnapshotLeaders in nine nations explain how they think theologically and biblically about personal safety as mass shootings plague the world.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- Australia Had a Pentecostal Prime Minister. Did It Matter?As Scott Morrison steps down, evangelicals assess the way he brought religion into politics.
- Should We Keep Singing Hillsong?When the megachurch’s former pastors are in the news with allegations of scandal and abuse, what a contentious name it is.español简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Secularism Doesn’t Have to Be BadUnderstood rightly, it offers the best hope of keeping pluralistic societies peaceful and free.Français