- New Program Offers Accreditation for Child Safety StandardsAn 80-point checklist provides churches with opportunities for accountability, awareness, and conversation.
- Is It Time to Quit ‘Quiet Time’?Effective biblical engagement must be about more than one’s personal experience with Scripture.
- Shift Your Bible Reading into a New GearJonathan Pennington has written the rare study aid that equips without oversimplifying or overwhelming.
- How to Preach to Sleeping PeopleSometimes there is more to the story than just a bored listener.
- Beth Moore: When I Was a Stranger in the SBC, Anglicans Welcomed MeHow the acclaimed Bible teacher found a new church home.
- The Prophet Who Tells Us to Pay AttentionHabakkuk also lived in a time of injustice—and just like him, we must not look away.
- As South Korea’s Marriage Rates Decline, Churches Try to Bring Back RomanceBut they struggle to promote "I dos" without sidelining single people in their flocks.한국어
- Celebrating Revival in a Cynical AgeThe Asbury revival reminds us that God works in ways we cannot control.Português
- What the Black Church Can Teach Us About LentMajority white churches can learn from the spiritual practices Black believers have cultivated for centuries.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 41|52minEvangelicalism’s Failure with Jon WardThe news correspondent and author speaks on parents, personal life, and politics.