‘Do You Believe in God?’
Columbine and the stirring of America’s soul.
Church, State, and Columbine
Since the infamous massacre, America has been rethinking the role of religion in the public square.
- Asking WhyChristian fellowship helps survivors of the Virginia Tech shootings deal with larger issues.
- God's Message in the Language of Events"In the face of evil, we must focus on keeping our hearts right"
- Columbine's Tortuous Road to HealingOne year later, survivors' recovery is filled with painful twists and turns.
- Videos of HateColumbine killers harbored anti-Christian prejudice.
- Cassie Said Yes, They Said NoThe mainstream press unquestioningly accepted Salon.com's flimsy debunking of the Columbine confession.
- In Guns We TrustFear and idolatry are our real gun problem.
- Tough Love Saved CassieHow the Bernalls helped Cassie break with old friends and build a new life.
- Can Good Come Out of This Evil?"You people in the sunshine may believe the faith, but we in the shadow must believe it."