- Died: Juan Stam, Missionary Who Defended ‘Radical Evangelicalism’The seminary professor taught Latin American Christians to apply the Bible to social and political contexts.català
- The ‘Whole’ in Our GospelHas "holistic mission" won the missiological battle? Its champions say so, but their boast might be premature.
- Reading Luke Through Latin American EyesJusto González explores underappreciated themes in the books of Luke and Acts.español
- A Fully Biblical Liberation TheologyFree at first: an excerpt from 'Chaos and Grace.'
- Mark Hatfield: Celebrating the Year of LiberationHow Americans can think about a true revolution.
- A Liberating Woman: A Reflection on the Founder of Christians for Biblical EqualityCatherine Clark Kroeger championed women’s equality without budging on scriptural authority.
- A Living Stream in the DesertHow the Christian faith will be a subversive—and liberating—influence in the Middle East.
- Love Needs No ReasonOne difference between the therapeutic gospel and the liberating gospel.
- Black Power from the PulpitIn wake of Obama's speech, author talks about The Decline of African American Theology.
- Liberate My PeopleTheologian and educator Ruth Padilla DeBorst says true Christian mission addresses issues of power and poverty.