- I Wanted to Die for Allah. Now I Live for Jesus.As a militant Muslim, I never expected to have any dealings with Christians, much less to befriend them.简体中文繁體中文
- Who Do You Say He Is?In her follow-up to “Confronting Christianity,” Rebecca McLaughlin helps us discover (or rediscover) all that Jesus is and does.
- Loving God Means More Than Knowing about Him, but Not LessOur hearts and souls can’t fulfill the Great Commandment without our minds.
- Where Ya From?Episode 31Seeing Myself Through God’s Eyes with Kechi OkwuchiKechi Okwuchi shares her story of the plane crash that changed her life and how she learned to rely on God’s unchanging love for her.
- Let’s Talk About Race like Believers, Not Babel-ersIn Christ, we can handle even the toughest conversations without speaking past one another.Português
- Learning to Love Our Neighbor’s FearsWe aren’t all equally afraid of the same things. But Scripture’s wisdom can apply to all of us.españolPortuguês
- Do Single Christians Need a Better Theology of Singleness, or Better Relationship Training?As two recent books demonstrate, the answer is both—together. (And not only for singles.)Português
- Christian Empathy Imagines Neighbors as OurselvesStories like the Good Samaritan foster an awareness of others that cures our near-sightedness.简体中文繁體中文
- When Churches Put Love at the CenterHow "beloved community" helps us envision tangible ways to embody kingdom values.
- Self-Care Only Works in God’s CareChristian faith calls not for indulgence or self-denial but something else entirely.