- Sometimes, God’s Provision Is ProzacMy battle with postpartum anxiety challenged the limits I’d placed on how God can heal us.
- Blessed Are Those Who Mourn SuicideCaring for people in pain requires a rich theology of suffering.español
- Younger Pastors More Likely to Say They Struggle With Mental IllnessOverall, more than half of church leaders have seen members suffer depression, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.
- At Religious Schools, Gen Z Students Are Breaking Mental Health StigmasSurvey finds they seek counseling and support at higher rates than in secular schools.Indonesian
- What Should We Do If Our Compassion Runs Out?1 in 7 of my medical patients dies. But I don’t want to stop grieving or hoping.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 21|42minScott Sauls Gets Real About Depression and AnxietyHow Christians can understand our inner critic in light of the gospel.
- The Church Should Ask Two Questions About the Current Drug CrisisWhere do we find it? And more importantly, are we really prepared for what we’ll find?
- Study: Trauma-Informed Bible Reading Reduces Depression, Anxiety, AngerResearch in Virginia jail could help churches deal with emotional impact of the pandemic.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Charles Spurgeon Knew It Was Possible to Be Faithful and DepressedHow his example can encourage believers who “walk in darkness, and see no light.”Français简体中文繁體中文
- The Night after Christmas, It Was Still DarkHow the story of the shepherds changes our view of suffering.简体中文繁體中文