- Trump Declares Churches ‘Essential’ as CDC Releases Reopening GuidelinesMore than 1,000 pastors in Minnesota and California plan to resume worship by Pentecost Sunday, despite state restrictions.
- This Minnesota Monk Saves Ancient Manuscripts for a Digital AgeColumba Stewart says preserving Muslim texts is "part of the work of evangelism."
- Michele Bachmann: 'It's High Time We Have a Mother in the White House'Also, the GOP candidate from Minnesota tells CT about her new church.
- Q & A: Tim Pawlenty on Evangelicals and the IssuesThe former governor of Minnesota has announced his presidential candidacy. Here's CT's earlier interview on issues like cap & trade, foreign policy, and whether evangelicals have influence in the Republican Party anymore.
- Northwestern TempestSt. Paul college seeks reconciliation amid ongoing identity conflict.
- Fire and NiceMinnesota's Twin Cities are home to a feisty collection of influential churches.
- Dispensational DustupStudent dismissed from leadership for 'potentially divisive' beliefs.
- Giving SpiritThese 10 cities have the highest rate of residents who volunteer in religious venues.
- Should School Workers Be Banned from Off-Hours Counseling?Plus: National Right to Life kicks out Colorado chapter after Dobson criticism, and many other stories from online sources around the world.
- Open Debate in the Openness DebateIt's been centuries since Luther nailed his theses to a church door, but the Internet is reintroducing theological debate to the public square.