- Love, Joy, and Peace Are a Package DealDon’t ignore their ordering in Paul’s passage on the fruit of the Spirit.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Looks to God in New StatueSupporters pray new monument depicting the civil rights leader as a preacher will be part of a bigger revival for peace and unity.
- Russian Christians Make Theological Case for PeaceAnonymous Christmas condemnation of invasion offers insight into antiwar movement as it seeks reconciliation with Ukrainian believers—who want names.
- Why Are We So Cynical About Peace on Earth?Many evangelicals believe war is inevitable. But that shouldn’t stop us from praying for peace.Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- The Messiah Is ComingAnd his kingdom is global.
- Trump Won’t Divide the Church This Time (and That’s Not Necessarily Good News)Cynicism and cruelty are even worse than division.español
- Ethiopia-Tigray Peace Agreement Contains Biblical MandateTwo-year war ends with the African Union’s first test of transitional justice, as believers continue to debate the rights and wrongs of each side.
- Azerbaijan Adds Fuel to Armenian Concerns in KarabakhWith Russian peacekeepers distracted by war, Armenian activists, clergy, and officials debate how best to secure ancient churches and human rights in Artsakh.
- ‘Ukraine Today, Taiwan Tomorrow’? Island’s Christians Warily Watch and PrayFew Taiwanese churches are willing to speak out on China-related political issues, surprising believers who left Hong Kong. But all leaders call for peace-seeking.简体中文繁體中文
- You Can’t Slay the Giant Anxiety with Mere WillpowerIgnore the exhortations to just “Stop it,” and lean on God’s unshakeable promises.