- Wall Street Crisis Could Cost Evangelical OrgsThe CEO of Archegos Capital, now making financial headlines for risky trading, is also known for his generous commitment to Christian ministries.简体中文繁體中文
- Southwestern, Baylor Sue Foundation that Shifted Support After Paige Patterson’s FiringThe schools were stated beneficiaries but say they lost their input in recent restructuring.
- Gordon College Receives Record $75.5 Million DonationThe anonymous gift—the largest for an evangelical liberal arts college—will dramatically increase student aid.
- Tithing Over Text Is Now a Multi-Billion Dollar IndustryDigital giving is boosting the church’s bottom line—as well as companies like Pushpay and Tithe.ly, who process the donations.
- He Gave Christian Researchers $100 Million. Now His Legacy Lives on Through Their Work.Longtime Lilly Endowment executive Robert Wood Lynn died this month at 93.
- Why #GivingTuesday Donations Could Drop Dramatically Next YearEvangelical leaders warn of ‘devastating’ impact of GOP tax plan on the charitable deduction.
- Get Thee to a Swanky Tourist TrapWhat missions-oriented evangelicals gain from seeing the richer side of a poorer country.
- Christian Orgs Labeled Hate Groups on Top Charity Site(UPDATED) GuideStar adopts and then drops Southern Poverty Law Center’s controversial designations.
- Are Christians Donating Too Directly to Missions?When helping hurts the professional helpers.
- Crowdfund My OutrageOnline fundraising turns to culture-war causes.