- Why Latino Christians Treasure January 6Christian leaders in the US on how el Día de los Reyes (Three Kings Day) brings them closer to their heritage and God.español
- Quick To ListenEpisode 129|32minMaria Devastated Puerto Rico. It Didn’t Destroy the Church.Holding onto faith after a natural disaster changes everything.
- The State of the Puerto Rican Church, One Year After MariaThe hurricane that destroyed the island has completely shaken its approach to ministry.
- Puerto Rico: 3,000 Churches Damaged, Fewer Christians Left to RebuildAttendance drops as 400,000 island residents move to the mainland.
- Astros Pastor: ‘You’re Playing for the Lord’The Houston team’s Spanish-speaking minister reflects on faith in the World Series.
- How Do You Solve a Theological Problem Like Maria?Caribbean Christians grapple with God’s role in a devastating hurricane season.
- NHCLC: Thousands of Puerto Rican Churches Wrecked by MariaCaribbean Christians try to offer sanctuary while working to repair their own.
- How Do You Solve a Theological Problem Like Maria?Record hurricane season challenges believers in paradise to trust God amid life’s literal storms.
- Evangelical Critics: Franklin Graham’s Evangelism Won’t Work in VancouverCanadian pastors debate whether Trump baggage will hurt local outreach efforts.
- Here's What Protestants in 18 Latin American Countries Believe and PracticeNew Pew research identifies who evangelizes most and who believes the prosperity gospel, among many other topics.