- Where Ya From?Episode 42|1 hrRepairing the Sins of the Past with Duke KwonHow being willing to let go and learn from others allows us to repair broken relationships.
- Can Westerners Atone for Their Sins Without Breeding Resentment and Ingratitude?An imaginary soirée with Douglas Murray, the Christian-friendly agnostic author of "The War on the West".
- Where Ya From?Episode 39|1 hr 1minHealing Racial Trauma with Sheila Wise RoweSeeing the Lord’s ultimate healing power through experiences of pain and suffering.
- What the Black Church Can Teach Us About LentMajority white churches can learn from the spiritual practices Black believers have cultivated for centuries.
- Beware Drawing Bright Lines Between Evangelical and Ecumenical ProtestantsThe divisions between these “parties” are important. So are the divisions within them.
- Buffalo Survivors to Shooter: ‘You Will Not Escape the Fury of the Almighty’At Wednesday's sentencing hearing, family members quote Scripture and evoke God's vengeance and mercy.
- David Platt: We Take the Gospel to the Nations, as the NationsThe Great Commission strikes at the heart of an Americanized gospel.
- A Mighty Controversy Is This Lutheran CatechismThe Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod resumes distribution of new annotated volume after detractors push back on essays.
- The Bulletin Episode 12|50minMind The GapTyre Nichols and our failure to love, mushrooms and the search for God, and Dr. Phil heads for the exit.
- The Image of God in ‘Invisible Man’Ralph Ellison’s novel depicts the quest for personal dignity in a society determined to deny it.