- Orphan Forced from Christian Home Highlights Islamic Ban on AdoptionEgypt sees surge in foster care applications, though still insufficient, while Christians denied custody due to sharia law.
- Gambia’s New Sharia-Friendly Constitution Fails. But Christians Are Still Concerned.Though pleased with the draft’s overall democratic reforms, leaders are frustrated that “Christian rights do not matter” in the West African nation.
- Robert P. George to Saudi Arabia: Whip Me Instead of Raif BadawiOffering to take 100 lashes each, 7 of 9 USCIRF commissioners 'would rather share in' blogger's punishment than 'watch him being cruelly tortured.'
- North Carolina Aims to Restrict Abortions—as Part of Anti-Shari'ah Bill(UPDATED) New version of bill—sans abortion restrictions—now heads to governor for approval.
- A New Reason To Block Bans on Shari'ah Law: International AdoptionGovernor's veto keeps Missouri from becoming seventh state to ban foreign laws from state courts.
- Gleanings: June 2013Important developments in the church and the world.
- Conversion ConfusionDid a widow with seven children get 15 years in an Egyptian prison for becoming a Christian? Not so fast.
- Egyptian Christians Face the Future Under New Islamist LawWhat way forward under the hastily passed, shari'ah-based constitution?
- Shari'ah's Uphill ClimbDoes Muslim law have a place in the American landscape?
- Anti-Christian Backlash After South Sudan’s SecessionChurches attacked and threatened with demolition as Bashir reiterates promise to make Sudan strictly Islamic.