Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jun 28,
Your Unchurched Friends Want to Know About Your FaithAnd while they don’t want to go to church, they’re likely up for attending other church activities with you, LifeWay reports.
- Jun 28,
PCA Goes Back to Where It Started: Women’s OrdinationMeanwhile, the shrinking PCUSA makes plans to recover its identity.
- Jun 27,
Supreme Court: Texas Can't Keep Women from Abortion ClinicsRuling to reverse restrictions interrupts years of pro-life advances on the state level.
- Jun 24,
Presbyterian Church in America Apologizes for Old and New RacismThe denomination took a year to get its apology just right.
- Why Google and BuzzFeed Need the ChurchWhen big corporations make big moral decisions, where is the church’s voice?
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting (a Church)Birthing a new church is not without pain.(The Exchange)
- Bienaventurados Sean los AgnósticosCómo aprendí a ver a mi esposo no creyente a través de los ojos de Dios.
- From Jesus to Mary and Back Again: The History of the AnnunciationThe surprising reason it falls during Lent, and why it has been important for fighting heresy and abortion.
- Andy Crouch: Stop Engaging 'The Culture,' Because It Doesn't ExistWe should spend more time loving our flesh-and-blood neighbor.
- Do You Want to See Your Church's Future? Look to Its Past.How a congregation's history can light its way forward.
- JoyThe film is uneven, but Joy knows just who she is.
- Where the White Working Class Went WrongJ. D. Vance loves his 'hillbilly' tribe—yet hates what they’ve become.