It worked in Utah. But national effort by the CCCU and NAE will be more complicated.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Dec 8,
Died: Thomas Oden, Methodist Theologian Who Found Classical ChristianityHis contribution to theology: nothing new. And that's what made him famous.
- Dec 6,
Christians Win Nepal's First Anti-Evangelism CaseCourt frees grief counselors charged under former Hindu kingdom's new constitution.
- Dec 6,
Opposition to Assisted Suicide Dies OutMost Americans, including 4 in 10 evangelicals, want doctors to help terminally ill patients end their lives.
- Dec 2,
British Government Affirms Christmas at WorkNew report details when workers' faith expression is protected and when it can get them fired.
- Why Being a Woman in Seminary Is Worth the Work It's not always easy to get there, but the blogosphere needs more of us.
- The Narrative of Fear Surrounding Refugees: Preparing Ourselves for the ConversationIf we are pro-life, we are pro-refugee.(The Exchange)
- Ayudando a los estudiantes a tener éxito en aprender inglésNuestra familia eclesiástica sirvió como puente y apoyo para mi familia y nos ayudó a sentirnos bienvenidos en una nueva comunidad.
- Ten Christian Athletes Who Were Tebowing Before TebowChristian sports stars have a long history of using their public platform to display their private faith.
- The Bible Never Says 'All Men Are Created Equal'How the New Testament offers a better, higher calling than the Declaration of Independence.
- John Onwuchekwa's Atlanta Community Eclipses His Personal VisionThe church-planter and pastor on how his city's burdens determined his calling.
- Why ‘The Secret of Kells’ is a Perfect Christmastime MovieThe film is a gorgeous reminder of the beauty of God that waits beyond our walls of fear.
- A Journey as Old as Humanity ItselfWhat’s behind our timeless fascination with religious pilgrimage?