It takes more than good intentions to do urban ministry—it requires spiritual armor.
September 29The Bible Is More Than a 'Mystery'
September 26My Top 5 Books for Political Leaders
September 25The Right Way to Think About Giving to the Poor
September 22Third Culture
September 23Working For Justice Will Make You Uncomfortable
September 22Why ISIS Must Be Stopped
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 29,
Chuck Smith's Daughter Sues Calvary Chapel over Founder's Last Days(UPDATED) Children reportedly divided on allegations over who should control megachurch pastor's sermons.
- Sep 29,
T. D. Jakes Threatens To Sue Rappers for Sampling His SermonMegachurch pastor's unauthorized appearance in Jeezy’s 'Holy Ghost' remix is latest debate over intellectual property rights of pastors.
- Sep 26,
U.S. Visited by Only Politician Ever Banned Over Religious Freedom Violations: India's ModiMeanwhile, Indian Christians prepare to protest persecution surge from prime minister's first 100 days in office.
- Sep 26,
New Iran Bible Debuts as 460 Prayer Vigils Seek To 'Save Saeed'(UPDATED) Bad news for prominent pastor imprisoned in Iran comes amid good news for Persian Christians at large.
- To Have and to Hold, In Hardship and UnhappinessHaving faith in marriage, for the long haul.
- Deconversion: Some Thoughts on Bart Campolo’s Departure from ChristianityBart Campolo's departure from Christianity–some reflections about faith and (our) families.
- Six Books on How Kids Learn Books to help you stay informed about the national debates surrounding character education, knowledge, and grittiness.
- Why ISIS Must Be StoppedBut no special pleading on behalf of Christians is required.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- The Maze RunnerA copycat of a copycat, and not a good one.
- The Right Way to Think About Giving to the PoorTheologian Gary Anderson shows how acts of charity embody faith in the goodness of God and his creation.