- Let My People Come and Go, Karabakh Christians Tell AzerbaijanAs blockade begets an emerging humanitarian crisis, Artsakh’s Armenians receive groundswell of support.Français
- Armenian Christians Endure Christmas Blockade in ArtsakhClosure of corridor to Nagorno-Karabakh by Azerbaijani activists stretches into third week.
- Christians Say Sayfo Martyrs Should Get Genocide StatusSyriac-Aramean Christians, fewer in number than similarly suffering Armenians, assert their Ottoman-era plight deserves separate recognition.
- After War, Can Armenia’s Evangelicals and Orthodox Save Their Nation Together?Some evangelicals thank Apostolic church for preserving their nation amid trials. Some priests fear Protestant newcomers will divide it.
- Azerbaijan Adds Fuel to Armenian Concerns in KarabakhWith Russian peacekeepers distracted by war, Armenian activists, clergy, and officials debate how best to secure ancient churches and human rights in Artsakh.
- Christian Witness After War: A Firsthand Assessment of Armenia and AzerbaijanAfter churches change hands in Nagorno-Karabakh, can Armenian and Azeri Christians reconcile faster than their governments?
- Suing for Peace: Can Clerics Reconcile Armenia and Azerbaijan Better Than Courts?One year since the ceasefire in Nagorno-Karabakh, a Russian-led reconciliation summit is the first meeting between spiritual leaders since 2017.
- Biden’s Armenian Genocide Stance Pleases Christians, Angers Turkey(UPDATED) Armenian evangelicals praise first US president to formally use word to describe 1915 massacre by Ottoman Turks.
- Anticipating Biden on Genocide, Armenians Fear Cultural One in AzerbaijanVanishing church in Nagorno-Karabakh highlights feared erasure of Christian heritage, but also countercharge of destructive occupation.
- Convictions in Case of Christian Journalist Murdered in Turkey Fail to SatisfyFamily of Hrant Dink, proponent of reconciliation between Turks and Armenians who riled government officials through his genocide advocacy, say justice has not gone deep enough.