- Tim Keller Changed Church Planting, from City to CityFrom Beirut to Barcelona, pastors reflect on his influence.Português
- How Latino Churches Transform CommunitiesA virtual roundtable on the faith, generosity, and innovation of Hispanic congregations in America.
- Juneteenth is a Chance to Rethink Our Gun CultureChristians should work together to address our nation’s hate-motivated gun violence.
- White Churches, It’s Time to Go Pro-Life on GunsThe Christian majority in America needs to shake off its malaise and work with Black pastors to end shooting violence.한국어
- When the Congregation Leaves Town, Should the Building Follow?How churches survive “spiritual gentrification.”
- Died: Ray Bakke, Who Believed Christians Are Called to CitiesUrban missiologist urged evangelicals to cross racial and cultural lines for the sake of the gospel.
- Black Christians Are Confronting Black Lies About ChristianityHow urban apologetics contends against the distortions promoted by “Black Conscious” movements.españolPortuguês简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Where Ya From?Episode 3|1 hr 8min‘Finding Home’ with Rich PérezWe can learn a lot about ourselves even through other people’s experiences. Rich Pérez shares his “layers” and what makes him, him.
- As Denominations Decline, Faith Looks Different in NashvilleIn the Music City, CCM sales outpace country albums.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 266|1 hr 8minHomelessness Is Vexing American Cities. Do Christians Have a Solution?How the church should help the rising number of people sleeping on the streets.