10. The Real Saint Nicholas
The story of Santa Claus’s namesake.
9. Why December 25?
For the church’s first three centuries, Christmas wasn’t in December—or on the calendar at all.
8. Hallmark Christmas Movies: ‘Guilty Pleasure’ No More
The good-hearted holiday films prove more popular—and more lovable— than we assume.
7. How We Forgot the Poverty of Christmas
The Incarnation is not a story we can package or market. It is also the greatest story ever told.
6. ‘The Purpose of Christmas’
What are you celebrating this Christmas?
5. Why Santa Belongs in Your Kids’ Christmas
I’m tired of hearing Christian parents use the SATAN anagram. St. Nick was a saint.
4. The Real 12 Days of Christmas
Celebrating Christ’s birth with saints of the faith during the actual Christmas season.
3. Why Do We Have Christmas Trees?
The history behind evergreens, ornaments, and holiday gift giving.
2. Five Errors to Drop from Your Christmas Sermon
If you want to help people see Christmas with fresh eyes, start by dropping these familiar fallacies.
1. Kirsten Powers: Becoming a Christian Ruined My Love of Christmas
But then I learned to see the beauty of Christ’s coming like never before.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to CT for less than $4.25/month