As we begin a new year, once again we've looked back on the previous year to see which blog articles and downloads you found most intriguing. Thought you might enjoy seeing what was most popular with the Gifted for Leadership crowd in 2008. Check out the great conversations from last year:
Top 10 Most Popular Blog Posts of 2008
10. The Women Out There by Caryn Rivadeneira
9. Why I'm Glad Sarah Palin Didn't Speak for Women by Amy Simpson
8. What's Missing in Friendship by Laura Polk
7. The Life You've Always Wanted (In Bed) by Amy Simpson
6. Is the Church Ready for Iron Ladies? by Halee Gray Scott
5. Is Women- or Men-Only Ever Okay? by Caryn Rivadeneira
4. RetroWomen: The Rise of Gender Fundamentalism by Sally Morgenthaler
3. When a Woman Finds Her Voice by Carolyn Custis-James
2. Angry at the Wrong People by Caryn Rivadeneira
1. Letting Mother Mary Be by Eileen Button
Top 10 Most Popular Downloads of 2008
For a limited time, enjoy 25% off these downloads in our store!
Just looking through all these great articles and downloads is a real blessing for me. I hope you'll experience the same thing as you review some of the great conversations we've enjoyed over the last year. I look forward to another great year of growing together!