- Martyrs' Brigade: Militant Muslims murder Christians in Pakistan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Sudan, and Nigeria.
- Might for the Right: Conservative Christians rally as Republicans gain control of Congress.
- Pronoun Politics: Bible scholars dispute gender translation in Today's New International Version.
- Faith Clash: Missouri Synod Lutherans, Baptists, and other conservatives struggle over participating in interfaith services.
- Theology-rattling: With an eye on Iraq, Christians debate just-war doctrine, merits of pre-emptive attack.
- Staying the Course: 'Confessing' movement of classic Christians expands inside mainline denominations.
- Persecution Archive: New documents from China chronicle 22,000 cases of religious persecution.
- Public School Pullout: More Christian parents, objecting to pro-gay curriculum, remove kids from public education.
- Untying the Gay Knot: Conservatives gather support for Federal Marriage Amendment. Canadian Anglicans split over same-sex unions.
- Dalit Turnabout: Asia's 'Untouchables' reject Hinduism; more turn to Christianity than ever before.
Copyright © 2003 Christianity Today. Click for reprint information.
Find hope and historical insight. For a limited time, explore 60+ years of CT archives for free!
- Daily devotions from Timothy Dalrymple during this pandemic.
- Hundreds of theology and spiritual formation classics from Philip Yancey, Elisabeth Elliot, John Stott, and more.
- Home delivery of new issues in print with access to all past issues online.
- View the complete archive.
- Join now and get print issues access to archive PDFs.