In November 1999, Christianity Today took a significant step online by changing from a monthly schedule to posting both original articles and items from our print publication every weekday.
Starting today, we're going to double that frequency.
Instead of waiting until lunchtime to read the day's new articles, you can now find them as soon as you wake up. We'll be posting most of our articles at midnight Central Time.
We hope this change better serves our readers, and we're always open to more suggestions (yes, we're working on that RSS feed). Let us know what we should do next.
Ted Olsen is Christianity Today's online managing editor.
Copyright © 2004 Christianity Today. Click for reprint information.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingEvangelicals Are the Most Beloved US Faith Group Among EvangelicalsAnd among the worst-rated by everybody else.
- From the MagazineJohn 3:16: So Loved, So FamiliarWe need fresh eyes for our faith’s basic teachings, no matter how long we’ve studied the Bible.
- RelatedSexual Harassment Went Unchecked at Christianity TodayWomen reported two top leaders’ inappropriate behavior for more than 12 years. Nothing happened.españolFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- Editor's PickKnowing the Future Doesn’t Cure AnxietyOur true comfort comes in trusting in the one who holds tomorrow.