Read CT Women’s most-read articles of 2018, ranked in order of which ones our online readers engaged most.
- Fleming Rutledge: Why Being ‘Spiritual’ Is Never EnoughAmericans increasingly identify as “spiritual but not religious.” Radical faith goes beyond both.
- God Came to Me in My CancerAt a time when I should have felt abandoned by God, I experienced what Augustine called “the sweetness.”español
- How Southern Baptist Leaders Aided My Escape from AbuseChristian men helped me end a violent marriage. Their voices matter now more than ever.
- Swipe Right for JesusHow Tinder helped me come to terms with my evangelical identity.
- 12 Podcasts for Your Summer Listening ListA dozen women weigh in with their favorite podcasts on practicing the Sabbath, the science of pianos, and other topics worth talking about this summer.
- Six Ways to Support and Challenge Those Who Leave ChurchHow churchgoers can journey with their “done” brothers and sisters.
- Why You Can’t Name the VirtuesOur culture has abandoned a wealth of teaching on character formation. Let’s revive these lost arts.
- What I Learned from Same-Sex Abuse Inside the ChurchMy church mishandled my case. Yours doesn’t have to.
- Jackie Hill Perry: You Are Not Your TemptationsThree insights for understanding same-sex attraction and sanctification.
- ‘Queen Esther Inspired Me to Speak Up,’ Says Nassar VictimA biblical role model prompted Larissa Boyce to stand against her abuser. Her church supports her story.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Already a subscriber? Log In
Read These Next
- TrendingCompany that Trademarked ‘Worship Leader’ Makes Others Drop the TermPopular meme accounts lose social media pages after being reported by Authentic Media, which says it coined the phrase.
- From the MagazineBhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- RelatedBeth Moore: When I Was a Stranger in the SBC, Anglicans Welcomed MeHow the acclaimed Bible teacher found a new church home.
- Editor's PickPresbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville ShootingVictims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español