Subscribe to this Podcast:
What do you do with too much of a good thing? This week’s news roundup echoes that question throughout the episode as hosts Mike Cosper and editor in chief Russell Moore discuss ongoing classified documents scandals, the recent NHL Pride Night and the rise of ChatGPT.
Whether we’re protecting national security, encouraging winsome pluralism or making technological advances, each of our choices has the danger to run amuck without thoughtful engagement and genuine love for our neighbor. If you’ve been tempted to write an essay using a bot or retreat into criticism rather than reach out in love, this episode offers convicting conversation about the expectations we have for others and the high calling to which we must hold ourselves.
“The Bulletin” is a production of Christianity Today
Executive Producer: Erik Petrik
Host and Producer: Mike Cosper
Producer: Matt Stevens
Associate Producer: Azurae Phelps
Editing and Mix: TJ Hester
Music: Dan Phelps
Graphic Design: Bryan Todd
Social Media: Kate Lucky
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingHillsong Says It Is Moving ForwardNew revelations will require increased accountability, but pastor wants to look to the future.
- From the MagazineIs It Time to Quit ‘Quiet Time’?Effective biblical engagement must be about more than one’s personal experience with Scripture.
- RelatedThe Russell Moore ShowEpisode 42|50minAre We Miracle or Machine?Poet, author, and literary critic Adam Kirsch talks about human nature, technology, and the future.
- Editor's PickCriminal or Not, Trump’s Case Is a Moral Test for ChristiansThe former president’s potential arrest shows that character does matter.