- Evangelicals Can Agree: We’re Women, not ‘Bodies with Vaginas’To verbally dismember women is denigration, not inclusion.
- The Scottish Complementarians Who Teach Women to PreachA church planting network in Edinburgh’s poorest neighborhoods is flipping gender norms on their heads.español
- Blessed Are Those Who Embody the BeautitudesAs we search for meaning in the “blessings,” we must let them transform us.Français简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Why LuLaRoe Belongs in the Faith and Work ConversationMultilevel marketing isn’t a hobby. And its workers need discipleship.
- Don’t Judge a Pentecostal Woman Based on Her LashesWhat pop culture gets wrong about charismatic women, and what “The Eyes of Tammy Faye” gets right.
- Martha: Busy Hostess or Dragon Slayer?The Gospel of John and medieval legend show Mary’s sister to value theology and hospitality.简体中文繁體中文
- Read God’s Words. Then Write Your Own.The spiritual discipline of recording our prayers and Bible reading reflections is a practice rooted in Christian tradition.español
- These Moms Won’t Miss the Pandemic. But Their Quarantine Habits Are Keepers.Ten writers on the discipleship practices that shaped their families this year.
- ‘Minari’ Recognizes Those Who Have Sacrificed Much. So Can the Church.The Oscar-nominated film is a homage to those who feel invisible.