There is nothing quite so straightforward and yet so complicated as the task of evangelism. Evangelism is our call to share our faith with our neighbors, be it as small as a one-on-one talk with a co-worker or as large as a Billy Graham Crusade. Evangelicals tend to differentiate between “missions” and “evangelism” primarily by location (missions is abroad, whereas evangelism stays close to home), but the end goal is the same: to be Jesus Christ’s witnesses to all people.
Recovering the Primacy of Evangelism
Billy Graham's challenge for the third millennium.
Do Evangelicals Still Go Door-to-Door?
Successful evangelism strategies have added new components to the traditional model of home visitation.
The Coral Ridge Strategy
D. James Kennedy explains how lay evangelism can lead to exponential growth.
- Died: Tim Keller, New York City Pastor Who Modeled Winsome Witness“We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves than we ever dared believe, yet at the very same time we are more loved and accepted in Jesus Christ than we ever dared hope.”españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська日本語
- How Should We Then Live Among Muslims? Four Arab Christian ViewsTheological advice on how Middle East believers in Jesus can best witness to their faith, keep social peace, and maintain unity.
- The ‘Route Runners’ Are Coming to America. Are Chinese Churches Ready?Chinese Christians reflect on the challenges and opportunities that the new immigration trend presents for evangelism.简体中文繁體中文
- Chicago Settles $205K Case to Allow Evangelism in Millennium ParkAfter security stopped Wheaton College students from sharing their faith, a federal lawsuit forced the city to change its speech rules.
- One Night with George Verwer Changed My LifeI had never heard of him, but here he was convincing me to pray for a country I couldn't even find on a map.
- Died: George Verwer, Who Asked Christians ‘Are You Ready To Go?’The founder of Operation Mobilisation moved untold numbers to proclaim God’s love around the globe.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文Indonesian繁體中文日本語
- Why My Church Partners With ‘He Gets Us’As a Black pastor, I appreciate how the diverse campaign helps my congregation reach our neighbors.
- Bhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- Our April Issue: What God Gives UsMay Easter spur us to action.
- 5 Books About Contemporary Christian MartyrsChosen by Jerry Pattengale, coauthor of “The New Book of Christian Martyrs: The Heroes of Our Faith from the First Century to the 21st Century.”