- Love, Joy, and Peace Are a Package DealDon’t ignore their ordering in Paul’s passage on the fruit of the Spirit.
- God Doesn’t Use the Elf on the Shelf MethodIt’s not the threat of divine surveillance but the extension of divine love that changes our hearts.
- Bono’s Punk-Rock Rebellion Was a Cry of Hopeful LamentGrief and God have been part of U2’s story from the start.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- Where Ya From?Episode 33Finding Our Purpose with William Pannell and Jemar TisbyListen as preaching scholar William Pannell and historian Jemar Tisby share how breaking silence and embracing tension allows them to advocate for justice.
- Is There a Tiny Puritan Living in Your Head? Tell Him to Get Lost.God has set a feast for us in the world, and we shouldn’t feel guilty about savoring it.
- In a Mad Mad World, God Welcomes Our MerrymakingChristmas calls us to be like children and bring our joy to Jesus, even in the midst of upheaval.español
- The Paradox of PlayfulnessChristians can engage in whimsy not because life is easy, but because life is difficult.Français
- The Inhuman Consequences of Satan’s Oldest LieAlan Noble analyzes the unbearable burdens that result from believing we belong to ourselves.
- Fear the Lord. No Other Word Will Do the Trick.Even close relatives like “awe” and “reverence” don’t quite capture the passionate intensity of trembling in the presence of a holy God.
- Reading God’s Word like a Poem, Not an Instruction ManualThe Bible teaches us, says Matthew Mullins, but its method of teaching always entails more than information and guidance.españolFrançais简体中文繁體中文