The last three issues of Volume XII of CHRISTIANITY TODAY, of which this is one, will be unusually large. This issue serves as the Fall education number, and has an eye on Labor Day concerns as well; in addition, it contains the last bind-in booklet in the “Fundamentals of the Faith” series. The next issue, dated September 13, will be the Fall Book Issue. The September 27 issue, which concludes Volume XII, will contain the annual index.
At month-end, Dr. Carl F. H. Henry and Mrs. Henry will fly to England, for a year of theological research and writing in Cambridge. Dr. Harold Lindsell, who with Mrs. Lindsell has been leading a tour party through Bible Lands, will then take up his new duties, with full responsibility for the October 11 anniversary issue, which begins Volume XIII.
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
Our digital archives are a work in progress. Let us know if corrections need to be made.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingWorship Music Is Emotionally Manipulative. Do You Trust the Leader Plucking the Strings?The Spirit is at work, but so are the mechanisms around high-production sets.
- From the MagazineOur Worship Is Turning Praise into Secular ProfitWith corporate consolidation in worship music, more entities are invested in the songs sung on Sunday mornings. How will their financial incentives shape the church?español
- Editor's PickI Find Comfort in the Divine WarriorA surprising psalm changed my view on God’s presence during seasons of trial.