Download a PDF of this article here
Copyright © 2011 Christianity Today. Click for reprint information.
Previous articles related to church life and money & business include:
Should Congress Change Pastors' Housing Allowances? | The current tax code excludes the rental value of a home from pastors' taxable income. (March 28, 2011)
Are American Evangelicals Stingy? | Observers discuss whether Christians are generous enough with their money. (January 31, 2011)
How Evangelicals Give | Church members' giving is decreasing in the recession, especially as a percentage of income. (January 31, 2011)
CT previously spotlighted Christian names, how evangelicals give, evangelical vs. mainline politics, today's pilgrims, President Obama's faith, the future(s) of missions, health-care reform, Africa, American Idol, Haiti, Robert Park, persecution, Supreme Court and crosses, international religious liberty advocates, and church violence.
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingTim Keller and Beth Moore, On and Off the StageBoth leaders have huge followings. But how well do we really know them?
- From the MagazineBhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- RelatedHillsong Says It Is Moving ForwardNew revelations will require increased accountability, but pastor wants to look to the future.
- Editor's PickCriminal or Not, Trump’s Case Is a Moral Test for ChristiansThe former president’s potential arrest shows that character does matter.