- Study: US Churches Exclude Children with Autism, ADD/ADHDDavid Briggs
- At President Bush’s Funeral, Michael W. Smith Honors His ‘Friend Forever’Kate Shellnutt
- Nobel Peace Prize Goes to Christian Doctor Who Heals Rape VictimsKate Shellnutt
- US Missionary Killed by ‘World’s Most Isolated’ TribeKate Shellnutt
- Christianity Today's 2019 Book Awards
'Our Review Is Still In-Process'
- Obtaining information from all legitimate parties
- Evaluating the information as it pertains to Multnomah's relationship with the author
- Discussing all charges and accusations with our authors and then
- Determining if there is sufficient reason to separate or affirm our relationship with our author.
By undertaking such a task, we are not impugning guilt on the author nor validating the merits of any charge. Rather we are attempting to act prudently by fulfilling the biblical injunction of hearing all sides of a matter before acting. Our review is still in-process and we continue in our publishing relationship with Gary and Anne Marie Ezzo. Further, in light of recent public statements, we feel compelled to clarify that the statements, beliefs and positions of Jeff Gerke do not necessarily represent the views, beliefs or positions of Multnomah.
Jacobson is referring to "Babywise Publisher Plans Contract Cancellation," appearing today on Christianity Today's Web site.
This statement will also likely appear at Multnomah's Web site.1