Jan Amos Comenius
- Between Hus and HerrnhutThis article was a collaboration of Bernard Michel, and the editor, working from notes by Eve Bock and Josef Smolik, whose work appears elsewhere in this issue.
- Seeking a Better WayThe pain and damage of Christian divisions and international warfare affected Comenius and his church both directly and disastrously: His prodigious energy and gifts were obsessively employed to change the way the world and church worked.Eve Chybova Bock|
- Jan Amos Comenius: A Gallery of Figures in the Life and World of ComeniusJan Amos Comenius was acquainted with scholars, kings, churchmen, businessmen, ordinary and extraordinary men who profoundly influenced his life as he also influenced theirs.
- Meeting of the MindsJan Amos Comenius and Rene DescartesPaul Heidebrecht and The Editors|
- What Children Owe to ComeniusLois Lebar|