- Write a New Hymn unto the LordHymn writing should be a spiritual practice for everyday saints, not just for worship professionals.
- Cambodian Spies Were Watching Me. So Was Someone Else.After escaping the Khmer Rouge with my siblings, I learned who had been protecting me all along.
- We’ve Sung ‘Amazing Grace’ for 250 Years. We’ve Only Just Begun.Why John Newton’s famous hymn is still so powerful after so long.
- Whatever Happened to Amazing Grace?Why John Newton's famous hymn failed to win, place, or show.
- The American AnthemHow Amazing Grace went from ignored in Britain to acclaimed in America
- Amazing Sin, How Deep We're BoundFinding the courage to trust in grace.
- Standing Tough against All OddsHis 40-year struggle against slavery makes William Wilberforce a model of Christian persistence.