- Nine Years, 782,000 Words Later, South Carolina Woman Completes Handwritten BibleCaroline Campbell’s project aims to inspire Christians to learn Scripture and see disabilities as a gift to the church.Français
- My Son’s Down Syndrome Showed Me the Real Imago DeiIt didn’t look at all like I thought it did.FrançaisIndonesian
- The Ministry of the DisabledHow Christians with intellectual disabilities are serving churches (not just being served by them).Indonesian
- Iceland Capital’s Only Baptist Pastor Doesn’t Want Down Syndrome EliminatedPro-life minority faces major challenge in ‘most godless country’ in Europe.
- Why We Need ‘Useless’ PeopleBabies with Down syndrome are aborted all over the world for being 'a burden to society.' Here's how we can advocate for them.
- Q+A: ‘To Joey, with Love’Country musician Rory Feek shares about faith, heartbreak, and his new film.
- Banning Abortion Based on Down Syndrome?Why I’d rather see parents get the facts… then choose life.
- Finding Hope for an Often-Fatal Genetic DisorderRather than hide in pain, trisomy 18 parents take to the web to celebrate life.
- Three Views: If a Cure for Down Syndrome Is Found, Should Parents Accept It?To many families, the limitations are no match for love.
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers and the Politics of Down SyndromeBoth the right and the left have more to learn.