- Dante Bowe Navigates Worship in the SpotlightAfter leaving Maverick City Music, the singer is launching his own label focused on authenticity in a field increasingly crowded by celebrity.
- ‘He Gets Us’ Super Bowl Ads Part of Billion-Dollar CampaignHobby Lobby’s David Green and other Christian funders back three-year effort to reintroduce people to Jesus.
- Have Popular Carols Lost Their Sense of Worship?Even with today’s nonstop Christmas soundtrack, churches can still embrace the storytelling and nostalgia that comes with seasonal hymns.
- Candace Cameron Bure Has a New Home for the HolidaysThe evangelical actor faces recent pushback for her decision to leave Hallmark for Great American Family, whose Christmas movies will center on “traditional marriage.”
- Where Angels Fear to Tread: Writing A TV Show About JesusThe screenwriters for “The Chosen” wanted a main character who is not like Superman.
- The Real Miracle on the Set of ‘The Chosen’ Is Christians Coming TogetherPeople around the world have found a passionate community in the hit show about Jesus. With a new season, can it keep navigating fan, investor, and religious demands?
- The Demise of Jerry Falwell Jr. Makes for Great Media FodderBut how should Christians be engaging it?
- Jeffrey Dahmer and Killing Our True Crime ObsessionWhen serial killer stories rank among the country’s top shows, we’re guilty of fueling a dark trend.
- How Kanye West’s Breakdown Makes Sense of Our Social CrisisEvangelicals are part of the shock culture ecosystem that exploits celebrities.
- Loretta Lynn: A Coal Miner’s Daughter in the #MeToo AgeThe late country music star modeled what church leaders need: A bold willingness to stand up for women.