- Billionaire Who Invested ‘According to the Word of God’ Charged with Multibillion-Dollar FraudBill Hwang is at the center of what white-collar crime experts see as Wall Street’s biggest indictment since Bernie Madoff.简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Liberty U. Dean Claims He Was Fired for WhistleblowingJohn Markley says he raised concerns about fraudulent management, enrollment rate misrepresentation, and “compensation schemes.”
- Lawsuit Alleges Billionaire’s Christian Foundation Engaged in Self-DealingA former director of Bill Hwang’s investment firm, seeking millions in compensation, said Grace and Mercy was used as a financial “escape pod.”简体中文繁體中文
- New York Shuts Down Embattled Olivet University CampusAfter a money laundering case and dozens of lawsuits, the Christian college founded by David Jang is under new scrutiny from Christian accreditors.
- Twila Paris Defends Brother Indicted for Bribery at Christian College(UPDATED) Ecclesia president accused of kickback scheme with Arkansas lawmakers. His board and family contend he's innocent.
- The FraudbusterThe faithful are being defrauded of billions. But this Ponzi-busting ex-con knows how to stop it.
- Pay-to-Pray Scam: Christian Prayer Center Must Refund $7 MillionSeattle-based website with 1 million Facebook fans used deceptive methods to entice people to pay $9 to $35 for prayers.
- Christian Concert Booker at Fault in $3 Million FraudCourt finds Lighthouse Events used ministry funds to repay expensive short-term loans instead.
- Jack Kelley Urged to Pursue Counseling'A broken man' turns to Christian colleagues for support.