- It’s Time to Correct Your Negative Stereotypes About HaitiWhat this Jamaican missionary loves about the island—and wishes more Western media and donors knew about it.
- What Evangelicals Owe HaitiTo understand the island nation’s crisis and what the church must do now, start with what we didn’t do.español
- Nicaraguan President Closes Christian NonprofitsAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Counting the Cost of Paying Ransoms for MissionariesA Haiti kidnapping raises questions about no-payment practices.
- Agency: Haiti Missionaries Made ‘Daring’ Escape to Evade KidnappersChristian Aid Ministries shares new details on how the remaining 12 hostage missionaries, including young children, ended up free from the 400 Mawozo gang.
- Missionary Hostages Forgive Haiti Gang, Sang Psalm 34“Jesus taught us by word and by his own example that the power of forgiving love is stronger than the hate of violent force,” says director of Christian Aid Ministries, which will keep working in Haiti.
- Free at Last: All 17 Missionaries Kidnapped in Haiti Have Been Released“I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously,” states Christian Aid Ministries after release of American and Canadian hostages held by Haitian gang for months.
- 3 Kidnapped Missionaries Freed by Haiti Gang, 12 More Remain HostageRelease after seven weeks of captivity comes as Christian Aid Ministries starts three days of prayer and fasting.
- Two Kidnapped Missionaries Freed in HaitiChristian Aid Ministries asks for continued prayer for 15 members still in captivity after 37 days.
- Christians in Haiti Worry About Release of Kidnapped MissionariesHow the 17 Christian Aid Ministries captives are eventually freed could elevate the risks faced by local believers and American workers.Français