- Speaking for Evangelicals at the UN, Gaetan Roy Seeks to ServeThe new representative starts each conversation with an unusual question.
- The Bible’s Impact on Human RightsThe ideas of human dignity and respect for all didn’t develop in a vacuum.
- 117 Witnesses Detail North Korea’s Persecution of ChristiansNew report describes methods and names names of those repressing secret Christian believers—and other faiths.한국어
- Are People The Problem?, Part 1—The Bet(Some population experts predict apocalyptic scenarios. Others argue that human ingenuity can meet the challenge. Deciding who is right has as much to do with faith as with facts.
- She Was Captured by the Taliban in 2001. But God Gave Her a Bigger Story.Q&A with Heather Mercer who went on to work for freedom in Kurdistan and adopt a Kurdish son.español
- Why Beijing's Largest House Church Refuses to Stop Meeting OutdoorsShouwang vows to continue showdown until Christmas in hopes of ending Achilles' heel of unregistered churches: government pressure on landlords.
- A Christian Response to OverpopulationWe can continue to affirm life while acknowledging that unrestricted population growth can put women and children at risk.
- Jesus in TurkeyAfter 550 years of decline, a bloodied church is being reborn.
- Westminster Theological SuspensionPeter Enns's book Inspiration and Incarnation created a two-year theological battle that resulted in his suspension.
- 'Freedom of Worship' WorriesNew religious freedom rhetoric within the Obama administration draws concern.