- Carl Henry’s Temptation (And Ours)What we can learn from Christianity Today's troubling history of working with J. Edgar Hoover.Français
- The Bible Condemns Police BrutalityThe Scriptures denounce officials who abuse their authority to harm rather than protect the people they serve.españolPortuguês
- While We Were Still Criminals, Christ Died for UsSin and crime are no different in God’s eyes—so why do we forgive one and not the other?español
- Evangelical Activists Push for Solitary Confinement ReformAs Virginia legislators study the issue, faith groups point to evidence isolation is unfair and ineffective.
- I Untied My Noose and Took Up My CrossA serious drug arrest had darkened my horizon. But a sweet, soft voice whispered words of hope.
- Police Work Nearly Broke MeI was a narcotics officer on the brink of suicide when God began his mighty healing work.
- The Village Church Settles Abuse ComplaintThe Southern Baptist congregation led by Acts 29 president Matt Chandler maintained it hadn’t done anything wrong, infuriating the family of the victim.
- Just Laws Alone Won’t Save UsIn this polarized moment, strong legislation isn’t a substitute for wise and discerning leaders.
- White Churches, It’s Time to Go Pro-Life on GunsThe Christian majority in America needs to shake off its malaise and work with Black pastors to end shooting violence.한국어
- Drug Addiction Was Bad in America. The Pandemic Made it Worse.Recovery ministries try to help as people give up and give in.