Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- When Combat Trauma Tests a MarriagePTSD impacts not just veterans but their spouses and children too. How can the church help military families heal?
- Neither Heroes Nor Head-CasesA better framework for ministering to military members.
- How a PTSD Diagnosis Can Help, and HarmPsychological diagnoses can tell someone they are not alone. They can also be used to alienate even further.
- Formed by WarCombat wounds the soul, but the gospel offers hope.
- Hidden CasualtiesHow to see and serve veterans this summer.
- When the War Never EndsMany vets are ambushed by post-traumatic stress disorder. But some churches are coming to their defense.
- Soul TremorsWith approval from China's government, Robert Yeung brings faith-based counseling to those shaken by the May earthquake.
- Where Atrocity Is NormalUnderstanding Christian soldiers who have seen the horrors of war.
- Post-Traumatic FaithUnderstanding the plight of Christians who have killed in combat.
- Brutality TherapyLove and art are keys to healing.