Wednesday Link List: Nicolas Cage, Sing It Sunday Contest, and WLWJS.
In typing the header this week, I wrote Weednesday Link List. I guess that's the Colorado edition.
- Don't question your leader. That's the message this week in several Mars Hill-related (Mark Driscoll) stories like this one ...
- ... and a number of Lampo-related (Dave Ramsey) stories like this one
- This one is suitable for framing: 25 Bloggers summed up in a single sentence.
- Last Friday, CT documented church demolitions in China with photographs of officials removing the crosses from churches.
- Justin Welby became the first Archbishop of Canterbury to host a live call-in program, but same-sex marriage questions took up 20 minutes of the hour.
- Essay of the Week: Jen Hatmaker writes about parenting troubled teens. (You might also enjoy the article's prequel.)
- A recent book about Dietrich Bonhoeffer challenges the idea that he was an assassin, that is sometimes used to justify redemptive violence.
- After the passing of Maya Angelou, many Christian writers' hand-picked quotations to join the general tributes; but in this clip, her faith was more pluralistic.