Wednesday Link List: Pulpit Plagiarism, Atheist Chaplain, and Hip-Hop Church.
With lots of people doing summer things this week, I thought we'd tinker with the format while nobody's looking.
- This could be a model for other cities: You've heard of business incubators, now a ministry incubator and network hub is opening in an iconic location in Canada's capital.
- He's a Christian comedian with an Evangelical focus, and yes, Nazareth is his real name.
I usually bury the video links near the bottom, but this week uncovered two clips I wanted to give more prominence.
- I have a pet peeve about so much American Christian music being guitar-based and Nashville-rooted, so this synth-based piece, You Brought Me Back to Life put a smile on my face. (Read why Citizens and Zach Bolen landed on my radar.)
- On YouTube he goes by David Wesley, and relatively speaking, we're practically next door neighbors. This original song, performed acapella is titled Real Life Offering, and is one of many ...
- ... of course if your tastes run to something more like rap, watch for Tedashii.