This grain’s genome echoes of the strength found in the diversity of God’s people.
- Feb 14,
Who’s Searching for ‘Love’ Online? Bible Readers
- Feb 14,
40 Years Later, Iran’s Islamic Revolution Feels Threatened by House Churches
- Feb 13,
James MacDonald Fired from Harvest
- Feb 11,
After Major Investigation, Southern Baptists Confront the Abuse Crisis They Knew Was Coming
- Move Over, Sex and Drugs. Ease Is the New Vice.Do modern amenities make it tough for us to embody God’s love?
- Pastoral Transition: 7 Signs It May Be The Right Time To Let GoWatching someone else build on the foundation you’ve helped establish may be the most fulfilling part of life and ministry.(Pivot)
- Origins Opinion Surveys Evolve from ‘How’ to ‘Who’Many Christians affirm evolution once researchers leave room for God's role in it.
- Why a Compassionate Baptist Pastor Led a RevolutionJohn Chilembwe’s revolt against colonial Britain failed, but he is still hailed as a hero in Malawi.
- Who Owns a Woman’s Body? Not Who You Think.Why treating the female body like property misses the gospel and fails the unborn.
- The Pastor’s Pay in 2019 and BeyondEmerging trends for how the ministers of today and tomorrow will be compensated.
How Cracking Wheat’s Genetic Code Reminds Us Who We AreThis grain’s genome echoes of the strength found in the diversity of God’s people.
- Submit to God, Not the MarketToday’s capitalism demands a kind of absolute commitment, says Kathryn Tanner. But Christianity carries within it the seeds of resistance.