- Feb 16,
Christian Parents and Schools Have 529 Reasons to Like New Tax Law
- Feb 15,
Not an Act of God: Ministries Respond to Surge in Mass Shootings
- Feb 12,
David Platt Is Ready to Leave the IMB
- Feb 11,
What to Give Up for Lent 2018? Consider Twitter’s Top 100 Ideas
- We Lost Our Baby, but We Didn't Want to Lose Our MarriageMen and women tend to grieve differently; understanding those differences helped us make it through.
- Are You a Trustworthy Person? [Gospel Life Podcast]Start each week with this encouragement to show and share the love of Jesus.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Why the Enslaved Adopted the Religion of Their Masters—and Transformed ItThe story of early African-American Christianity proves the power of the Resurrection against oppression.
- Political Exegesis: On Mulligans and Turning CheeksWhat Tony Perkins gets almost right and Jerry Falwell Jr. gets wrong.
- 3 Tips for Hosting an Outstanding Church Dinner or PotluckUse the dinner table like Jesus did.
- ‘Justice League’ Unites Its Heroes to Save an Erratic, Uneven WorldDC’s answer to the MCU wants to show that surrounding darkness can only strengthen heroic light. It only kind of succeeds.
- Getting from ‘Hello’ to ‘I Do’ on a Christian College CampusEvangelical students are dating with marriage in mind, but the road to the altar is anything but simple.