- Canadian Christians Launch Collective for Climate ActionTearfund and A Rocha see the impact in humanitarian crises now and want to organize churches to help.
- Can Bubble Tea Bring Gen Z into the Chinese Church?The beloved drink is both an attraction and a generational divide.简体中文繁體中文
- ‘I Will Grieve but not Grumble, Mourn but not Murmur, Weep but not Whine’What Tim Challies resolved in the wake of his son’s sudden death.
- Canada Euthanized 10,000 People in 2021. Has Death Lost Its Sting?Here’s what I’ve learned as a Christian doctor receiving requests for physician-assisted dying.Indonesian
- Should Christians Own Guns for Self-Defense? A Global SnapshotLeaders in nine nations explain how they think theologically and biblically about personal safety as mass shootings plague the world.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- Mine Eyes Have Seen the Thrill of Victory, and the Agony of DefeatRandall Balmer seeks the religious roots of America’s passion for sports.
- Beyond Pope’s Apology, Indigenous Christians Carve Own Path to HealingRecovering languages and contextualizing theology help Canada's First Nations communities reconcile faith and culture after residential schools made them "hate the name of Jesus."
- Why Taiwan Loves This Canadian Missionary DentistGeorge Leslie Mackay arrived in Taiwan 150 years ago and is still beloved there today.简体中文繁體中文
- Advisory Panel: No More Canadian Military Chaplains Who Believe in Conversion, Male LeadershipEvangelicals object to “extremely troubling” proposal that would exclude many religious groups.
- Synod Votes to Simplify, Clarify Cross-Borders Relationship of the Christian Reformed ChurchTask force proposal promises to help US and Canadian congregations work together more easily.