- Evangelicals Outgrow Catholics in Central America“Nondenominational believers” rank close behind.
- 10 Biblical Terms I Wish Christians Had in EnglishHow the languages of the indigenous in Panama, a community in Siberia, and people in Papua New Guinea shape their understanding of God.
- Died: C. René Padilla, Father of Integral MissionHe pushed evangelicals to see social action and evangelism as “two wings of a plane.”españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Leaders and Friends Remember C. René PadillaTheologians and pastors from Latin America and around the world mourn the theologian who helped integrate social action and evangelism.español
- Honduran Youth Pastor Wins AsylumOnce threatened by gangs, the Central American minister is safe for now, but he says his heart is still with those who are not.
- Aid Cuts Threaten Central American Women and ChildrenIJM: Loving our neighbors abroad means giving them the kind of police we want for our own communities.
- The Many Flavors of Latino ProtestantismThree sociologists look at the impact of this growing body of believers on the American church.
- God’s Mayor in GuatemalaFighting cartels, disease, and poverty, Mayor Jeaneth Ordoñez presides over a safe haven in an otherwise violent region.
- Nicaraguan Unrest Squashes Summer MissionsChurch teams cancel trips as protests limit access and security.
- World Refugee Day 2018: ‘Welcoming the Stranger’ Meets ‘Zero Tolerance’Christians pray for asylum seekers and defend family unity amid US policy changes.